- Go to the Find a Group page
- Verify your time zone at the top of the web page
- Filter groups as desired
- Select the Join button under the ‘Join’ column for the group that you want to join
- Create an account or sign into your account
- Confirm your group selection by selecting ‘Join Group’
- View your group information at any time under the My Group page
Your Online Group Leader will contact you soon to provide group details and which lesson to get started on.
Time zone: The time zone setting is critical as the website converts the group meeting times to YOUR time zone. The website auto detects your time zone, but please verify it is correct.
Filter: Use the filter to find available groups based on their meeting day, meeting time, gender, language, age range and common interest. Use these filters to find available groups with qualities that are most important to you.
Selecting a group: Select a group that works best for your weekly schedule and preferences to maximize your availability to attend.
Creating an account: Information on how to create your account may be found here.